Monday, September 13, 2010

Hero Arts' Virtual Cardmaking Party

Over the weekend Hero Arts held a Virtual Cardmaking Party in celebration of Operation Write Home’s birthday. There were lots of great challenges and fun games to take part in. Amazingly, over 600 cards were created by members of the HA Flickr group during the weekend to donate to Operation Write Home. These are the cards I made over the weekend.

Froggy Greeting
Stamps (Hero Arts) Froggy, Clouds Background, Write Your Message and Flourish Background.


Birthday Messages
Stamp (Hero Arts) Birthday Messages.


Froggy
Stamps (Hero Arts) Froggy & You’re the Best.


Moonlight Romance
Stamps (Hero Arts) Heart Owls, Flourish Background & Branch Background.


Happy Birthday Butterflies
Stamps (Hero Arts) Antique Engravings & Birthday Messages.

A big thanks to Hero Arts and everyone in the HA Flickr group for making it such a brilliant, fun weekend!

Work (or I should say making a mess) in progress.

As you can see I had fun getting inky!

18 comments:

Rosemary said...

great to see all your wonderful cards, heather! the froggy ones are soo cute and i love the one with the two owls!

Patricia said...

Great cards I love all of them =P

Anne said...

Wonderful to see all the lovely cards you made and a peek at your crafting space- it was a very fun weekend at the HA Flickr group!

Barb said...

These cards are all so wonderful! I really enjoyed seeing them at the party, Heather!

Trinh said...

Wionderful set of cards, Heather! I couldn't crank out anything but very simple cards - seems I don't craft well under pressure. :) Hope you have a great week!

Deirdre said...

Wow, such an amazing array of cards you created. Love them all. I didn't manage to play along as we had a family day together yesterday as my hubby had been away for a few days (incl. for our anniversary!). Must get some cards made and send them in... sorry to miss the party!

GrammySue's Creations said...

Hi Heather, love your cards that you made for OWH--they are all beautiful. Your frog cards are too cute. I didn't get to make any cards until Sunday afternoon and I stayed up way past midnight where I live. But, I did enjoy the short time that I had to make these cards. I still need to post them to my blog. Take care and God bless. Have a great day.

Nancy said...

Wonderful cards, Heather! This weekend was the best!

Anita Rex said...

Great cards! My fav is the frogs jumping about! Love their eyes! Wasn't it a fun weekend?

Sue McRae said...

Fantastic group of cards Heather. The froggie ones are irresistible!

jintyoo7 said...

Heather, your cards are fabulous. The attention you pay to detail is nothing short of marvelous! It was a great weekend, I only got to participate for a while but it was fun all the way :o)

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Cute cards, Heather. You desk looks messy (just like mine!). Hugs.

Nat said...

wonderful cards Heather!! This card making party was too much fun and I hope we do it again soon. Your cards are awesome and I love these sentiment cards :)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cards Heather! Looks like you were quite busy and inky this past weekend! lol! Great work :)

walchowDesign said...

Very cute froggy card, Heather. Love your sentiment cards as well especially the pink card - it's so bright and cheery! BTW, saw you have a very nice "card cabinet"in your working area!

Tiffany Ervin said...

What a wonderful assortment of cards, WOW! Looks like you really put your heart into it and love your crafting space!!

Kathy said...

Wow Heather...lovin' all of these. The frogs may have my heart though. How are ya'? Hugs,Kathy

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful assortment of cards for OWH! Love the frog peeking over the edge. Too cute! Beautiful cards!

Related Posts with Thumbnails