Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cards from Sally and Anita

I love butterflies and was delighted to receive these two beauties from two very talented ladies - Sally and Anita.

Sally's colouring of the Heart Winged Butterfly is absolutely brilliant and her design and background look amazing. I'm just sorry I wasn't able to capture the fantastic all over shimmer that there is on the card.



To see more of Sally's wonderful cards you can visit her blog here and her Flickr photostream here.

Recently I won some blog candy on Anita's blog and along with the yummy goodies she sent me this fab card with more gorgeous butterflies. I love the beautiful colours and design. As for the stitched sentiment - brilliant!



You can find more of Anita's fantastic cards here on her blog and here on her Flickr photostream.

Thank you so much Sally and Anita - I love them!

7 comments:

Karen said...

Gorgeous cards, both of them, but the top one is especially eye-catching. I love that layout!

CinnamonSally said...

Hi Heather
Thank you so much for featuring my card, I am so pleased you liked it, I love butterflies and flowers on my cards!! Your card from Anita is beautiful.
Hugs Sally

Barb said...

Love them both, Heather. . . .lucky you! :)

Tiffany Ervin said...

What lovely cards from our crafty friends, beautiful colors and you can never go wrong with butterflies!

Anita Rex said...

Hi Heather! I am so glad that you liked my card! Yay! Thank you for featuring it on your blog! Love Sally's, so cool that we both sent butterfly cards!

Dawn T said...

What beautiful cards Heather... it is so lovely getting these wonderful creations from friends.

Suzanne C said...

Beautiful cards! How wonderful to find these in the mail.

Related Posts with Thumbnails