Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Treat Container in Holiday Cards & More

I absolutely love Christmas, so was delighted when I received Holiday Cards & More in the post today. I've spent ages (and ages!) admiring all the wonderful projects in the magazine and am looking forward to going through the magazine again and again. Cards, home décor, gift wrap and tags - they're all in there.


I was so excited to see a project I had made in the magazine. The cute Snowy House stamp by Hero Arts is one I've used over and over again for cards and tags but this time I enlarged the image to 200% to make a little treat container.

Stamp (Hero Arts) - Snowy House

Paper Crafts has provided lots of downloadable patterns and templates here for projects in Holiday Cards & More, including the little box I made for the inside of the treat container.

7 comments:

Barb said...

Big congrats on an absolutely delightful publication, Heather! Such a fun treat container - just love it! :)

Lin said...

Way to go, Heather, this is darling! Love, love, LOVE it - SO pleased for you!

Dawn T said...

congratulations Heather. It is a wonderful project.

Deirdre said...

Woohooo Heather - congrats on your publication.

Trinh said...

So creative and cute, Heather! Congrats on your pub!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Big congrats, Heather! What an adorable treat box!!

Monika Reeck said...

BIG CONGRATS Heather
wooowww
you are so clever to enlage it to be 200%
I love this so bright and happy color on it..
You deserve it to be on magazin dear..
hugs, Monika

Related Posts with Thumbnails