Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Reindeer Tag in Paper Crafts Magazine

The past week has been busy, busy for me and I haven’t had a chance to make anything. So today I’m sharing a gift tag which was published in the November/December issue of Paper Crafts Magazine. I still have to pinch myself when I see something I’ve made in a magazine! I think I may also have a card in the digital version of the magazine but can’t access it at the moment.


Stamp (Hero Arts) - Christmas Reindeer set

In my last post I used the cute reindeer from Hero Arts’ Christmas Reindeer set to make cards and this time I made a gift tag by enlarging the image a bit. I think I’ll also use the reindeer to stamp wrapping paper so I’ll be getting a lot of use out of that set! Here’s a photo of the tag in the magazine.


I keep browsing through the magazine and am getting lots of ideas for my Christmas cards and tags for this year. I also love the “Set the Table” section which is full of amazing ideas for menus, placemats, napkin holders etc for the festive table. Hopefully this year I’ll get to try to make something special for our table for Christmas Day.


I'm afraid I'm going to be a very patchy blogger for the next little while as I'm very busy at work and home and am also starting to gear up for this year's craft fair - hopefully I'll be popping in every now and again though!

4 comments:

Barb said...

Been missing you, Heather! Loved seeing your adorable tag in this issue!

I sure hope you get some time for yourself in the next few weeks - you sound so busy - take care! :)

Cindy C. said...

What a cute tag! Congrats on the publication!

Dawn T said...

Congratulations on this cute tag Heather. It is superb.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Was delighted to see your darling tag in PC mag, Heather! Just love him in his colorful sweater!

Remember to take some "me" time when you get so busy, my friend!

Related Posts with Thumbnails