Thursday, March 28, 2013

Welcome Baby

I wanted to try the letter tile technique that you can see here in Shari Carroll's brilliant video. So I decided to make a baby card and use some pretty pastel colours inspired by Cath's Pastel Pretties Tuesday Trigger over at Moxie Fab World this week.

Welcome Baby
Stamps (Hero Arts) - New Baby, Dolls, Adorable Baby Girl and Small Variety Alphabet

I just used a bit of baker's twine for the clothes line and added little letter tiles and tops which had been embossed. It was fun looking through my stamps for some little images to put on the tops.

IMGP0596

The sentiment strip was cut to match the letter tiles and the sentiment was embossed on it. To finish I added the little heart pearls and dots with a white gel pen.

Tuesday Trigger - Pastel Pretties



Well as you'll see from the photo below, once I started making the baby tops I couldn't stop making them and enjoyed picking out Hero Arts images and punched pieces to go on them. Now I'm all prepared for any babies that may arrive!


I'm also submitting this card into the current Hero Arts Challenge.

8 comments:

Cindy C. said...

Such a cute baby card!! Really like that banner!

Anita Rex said...

So fun and so pretty Hearher!

Barb said...

LOVE the pink and green, Heather! This is such a sweet baby card! Your banner is adorable!

Isha Gupta said...

Gorgeous card Heather!!!
Love it!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your baby banner, Heather! So sweet with all the little t-shirts and I love the extra group you prepared for the future - so many cute icons on the various shirts!

Rachel said...

Such an adorable card! And all those baby shirts are precious :-)

Unknown said...

This is so lovely.. A keepsake card for the mom.

Nat said...

wonderful colour combo and totally sweet design! Happy Easter to you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails