Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A big, big thanks to Hero Arts!

As you can probably tell from my blog I love, love, love Hero Arts products! So I was absolutely delighted today when the postman arrived with a box of wonderful stamps from Hero Arts.

Hero Arts is so very generous with prizes for their monthly challenges and I was lucky to have been able to pick these yummy goodies with my prize from the June challenge.


Hero Arts Stamps:- Holly Flourish, Wild Flowers, House with Plant, Froggy & Starburst Lace.

Thank you so much Hero Arts, I can't wait to get them inky!

12 comments:

Nat said...

Good morning Heather, I love seeing the goodies you have picked for your prize. You will have so much fun with these new stamps! Can't wait to see your new creations with them :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congrats on winning all that fun stuff! I'm sure you'll enjoy it! Can't wait to see what you create! :)

Virginia L. said...

Way to go, Heather! Enjoy your goodies! I can't wait to see what magic you do with them :)

Rosemary said...

oh... lovely choices heather. i love the holly flourish stamp, myself (hee hee!)

Anita Rex said...

Oooo love what you picked! Have fun!

Dawn T said...

Great choices of stamps Heather. - I have teh frogs and they are so much fun to use.

Nancy said...

wonderful choices, Heather....I'm sure you will have some fun with your new loot! congrats!
blessings

Trinh said...

Congrats & well-deserved, Heather! Can't wait to see what you create!

Kathy (krolski) said...

Congrats and enjoy your stamps!! Love HA too!

Deirdre said...

Heather, can't wait to see what you create. Love them all...... Lucky you! Congrats again on your win.

Suzanne C said...

Wonderful collection of goodies! HA is truly generous!!!

Monika Reeck said...

hmm yummy stamp....cant wait to see your lovely cards using these Stamp....enjoy stamping dear...hugs

Related Posts with Thumbnails