Saturday, July 24, 2010

Card from Sue

I've long been an admirer of Suzz (Stampersuzz on Flickr) and couldn't tell you the amount of time I've spent staring at her amazing cards, taking in every last detail.

Recently, Sue very kindly and generously sent me this absolutely wonderful card along with a brilliant array of goodies. I was really like a kid on Christmas morning when I opened her package!


I just love everything about this card - the design, colours, embellishing, distressing, all the beautiful sewing related stamping and Sue's cutting skills are amazing.


Just had to show a close up and I LOVE this sewing machine! Thank you again Sue for this very special card and for all the yummy goodies too!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Trinh said...

I love everything about this card too! You are so lucky to have an original StamperSuzz card!

Virginia L. said...

Isn't Suzanne amazing!? Thanks for sharing her card here, Heather! You are lucky to own this beauty!

Suzanne C said...

I really was thinking of you when I made this as I truly appreciate your skill in sewing and you are so sweet! Glad you appreciated the little RAKS sent along. Suzz

Julie M said...

What a gorgeous card, Heather. I love getting cards from other crafters, I am always so intrigued to see how they are made.

Julie x

Dawn T said...

such a wonderful card. Isn't it just awesome to have a "Suzz" card

Monika Reeck said...

ooh wow this is really stunning dear Heather ....lucky you get lovely card from Sue....Sue..this is really stunning card...

Nancy said...

Sue is amazing! I've recently had the pleasure of receiving one her wonderfully generous packages so I know your joy first hand! Love to you and thanks for putting the spotlight on Sue and this fabulous card!
bless you!

Tiffany Ervin said...

Wonderful card from Sue, what a treasured piece of art this will be! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails