Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cards from Fika, Linda and Maureen

Today I’d like to show you three fab cards I’ve been lucky to receive from three very lovely and talented ladies. It's been brilliant getting to know Fika, Linda and Maureen through the Hero Arts Flickr group and the Die Cut Divas Flickr group.

The first card I received is from Fika (juicyflavor on Flickr). It’s just such a fun and playful card packed with great details. Love the chick having fun skipping and what a perfect sentiment to go with it too!
Stamps (Hero Arts) - Flower Chick, Life is Not Perfect & Stripes Pattern

Linda (scrappinbari on Flickr) sent me this absolute beauty. I love the gorgeous combination of colours and stamps here. The shimmer from perfect pearls and the embossing looks even more beautiful in real life.
Stamps (Hero Arts) - Fabulous Flourish, Music Background & Friends

Recently I was delighted to receive this gorgeous card from Maureen (mkmermaid on Flickr). I love the way she has combined the various images and patterns. The card is wonderfully sparkly with lots of glittery goodness.


Thanks again Fika, Linda and Maureen, I love your cards!

1 comment:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Beautiful cards from wonderful crafty friends! Love each one of them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails