Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Butterflies and Flowers

I'm just posting photos of some cards I sent to friends which I didn't get around to putting on the blog before. I hadn't really thought about it until now but obviously I must love butterflies and flowers!

The Silhouette Grass is clear embossed on fabric and the butterflies are coloured with ProMarkers.
Stamps (Hero Arts) - Antique Engravings, Silhouette Grass & Messages.


A distress ink background with white embossed vellum flower. I just added some glitter to a button and diamond stickles to the petals for some sparkle.
Stamps (Hero Arts) - Large Flower & Tree, Bird and Messages.


The large flower again!
Stamps (Hero Arts) - Large Flower & Tree, Birds and Messages.


Vellum butterflies and the Fabulous Flourish is embossed in white on fabric.
Stamps (Hero Arts) - Fabulous Flourish & Antique Engravings


As you can see I love the Antique Engravings set!
Stamps (Hero Arts)- Antique Engravings & Tree, Birds and Messages.


The Wild Flowers are white embossed on fabric and the butterfly coloured with Promarkers.
Stamps (Hero Arts) - Antique Engravings, Wild Flowers & Tree, Birds and Messages.


I love using Crackle Accents!

8 comments:

Tiffany Ervin said...

Wow! What a gorgeous set of cards, thank you for sharing them with us! So inspiring to visit your blog!

Barb said...

Gorgeous cards, Heather! Every single one! Just love when you stamp on fabric!

Dawn T said...

Wow Heather... great cards. Thanks for sharing all your wonderful butterflies and flowers. Both sets are favourites of mine too

Patricia said...

Amazing cards I'm so happy because I have one of them =P

Virginia L. said...

What a Gallery here! Love them all as each one of them is a piece of art work! Merry Christmas to you and family, Heather!

Nat said...

beautiful selection of inspiring art! These cards are gorgeous!

Maureen Morton said...

What a cute picture - except for the snow (I just can't like it). Wishing you a lovely holiday. I enjoy your blog and our special friendship!

Sue McRae said...

Gorgeous cards Heather, I love all the texture on them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails