Sunday, May 15, 2011

Critters in Love ATCs

I had so much fun making my last set of ATCs and couldn’t resist making more for the current Hero Arts challenge. This time it’s critters in love. I’ve uploaded the photos from a laptop (pc in for repairs:( ) and it’s a really cloudy day here, so sorry if the photo is terrible!

Critters in Love ATCs
Stamps (Hero Arts) – Adorable Baby Girl, Heart Owls, Designer Woodgrain, Be Happy, Envelope Pattern, Woodland Creatures & Clouds Background.

Ladybirds card
For the sky I applied tumbled glass distress ink to white card and spritzed lightly with water. Shabby shutters distress ink was applied to white card and one of the hills was stamped with the Envelope Pattern. The tree was coloured with watercolours pencils and the hearts coloured with a ProMarker and covered with Glossy Accents.

Owls card
I applied distress inks (pumice stone & walnut stain) to white card and stamped the woodgrain using walnut stain distress ink. The owls were coloured with watercolour pencils. I stamped the leaves on patterned paper and the hearts were coloured with a ProMarker and Glossy Accents applied. For the background I applied shabby shutters distress in to white card and stamped with the Envelope Pattern.

Raccoons card
The grass was stamped on patterned paper and the clouds stamped on white card. I coloured the raccoons with watercolours pencils. The hearts were coloured with a ProMarker and I applied Glossy Accents to them.

Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

20 comments:

Patricia said...

SUPER CUTE ATC'S BUT LADYBIRDS ONE IS MY FAVORITE IS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE

Sarah J Moerman said...

These are ADORABLE, Heather!!!

Barb said...

So clever, Heather! Love each one. . .these are all so adorable!

CinnamonSally said...

These are really cute Heather, love the peeking owls!!

Lin said...

Heather, these are adorable! What a fun theme, made me giggle! I couldn't pick a favorite, they are all wonderful!

Anette said...

Super cute, Heather!

Brenda said...

I just adore your fun loving ATC's Heather!

Maureen Morton said...

These are so darn cute, Heather! Guess you have a bit more time for crafting since you aren't hostessing all of us. Love the bug card....I love hearts.

Trinh said...

I love this set of ATCs, Heather! They make me smile!

CanadianScraps43 said...

These are super cute Heather. You are on a roll my dear. Wow. Love all the layering and cutness here.

Anita Rex said...

Oh my gosh Heather could these ATC's be any sweeter? I love the theme! Makes my heart melt!

Dawn T said...

Too cute Heather.... what a great theme for ATC's and what adorable creatures.

Rosemary said...

absolutely adorable ATCs, heather!! you always make the sweetest things with those little critters!

Tiffany Ervin said...

These are all so cute! Love the owls peeking out from the tree trunk!

Judy1223 said...

What an adorable set of ATC critters! So cute!

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

So adorable, Heather! Hugs.

jazzvecchio said...

Heather,
Great cards. I remember visiting your site many times before. You are so creative!
Claudia~

Deirdre said...

More fab creations.

Deb Walker Deb Stamps Life, LLC said...

These are bright and so much fun Heather!

Clare said...

I just love these ATC's .

Related Posts with Thumbnails