Sunday, February 22, 2015

Flower Gift Bag

This morning I wanted to make a gift bag to hold a small pressie and gift card for my sister so gathered together some patterned paper scraps and supplies to make it.

IMGP5268

Stamps (Hero Arts) - Butterfly and Flower Stamp & Cut and It's Your Day
Dies - Goodie Bag (Lawn Fawn) & Curvy Leaves (Elizabeth Craft Designs)

After die cutting the two pieces for the goodie bag, I stamped the sentiment on the bag front with Hero Arts Butter Bar Ink and added some stitching. Once the bag was assembled I added the embossed flower and die cut leaves.

IMGP5287

A button was added to the flower centre and I applied clear Wink of Stella to the flower and leaves - unfortunately it's a dreary, grey day here today so I wasn't able to capture the lovely shimmer on the flowers and leaves.

I'm submitting this gift bag into Hero Arts Nature Challenge and Simon Says Stamp Add a Little Texture Challenge.


Just a little reminder in relation to the Hero Arts Hostess Hop - you have until 11:59pm PST tonight to comment for a chance to a prize pack of Hero Arts goodies. Day 1 of the Hop starts here. Good luck!!

7 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

Oh I love the pattern on your flower and that leafs sooo elegant look Heather and that sentiment in yellow so clever I love all whole look on this bag sooo lovely the one who get this must be smile big and so happy look at this beauty
hugs, and happy weekend

Monika

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling gift bag, Heather - Gillian will just love this!! I love the bright spring colors and all the stitching around the handle! You're doing amazing work with that new stamp and cut set!!

Sue McRae said...

What a wonderful gift bag Heather, it makes me yearn for spring. Love the stitched detailing around the handle.

Nancy said...

This is just gorgeous Heather Maria! I love the hand stitching on the handle. I saw where you used this technique on a different card. I would love to see a tutorial for this:)

jintyoo7 said...

Beautiful :-)

Kara Lynne said...

I love this sweet little bag and the cheery yellow flower is wonderful!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful gift bag, love the fabulous sunny flower.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Related Posts with Thumbnails