Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween👻

Happy Halloween! As you can see my two lads had fun carving pumpkins today.



It feels like forever since I posted but as I got a little inky for Halloween I thought I'd put my bits and pieces here.

First up is a card I made for my good friend Linda - thanks again Linda!



A couple of years ago she sent me some gorgeous Halloween papers that I hoarded until now. I used a Sizzix flip it die set which made it so quick and easy to make this type of card.



I used the sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Trick or Treat mini set. On the flip side of the sentiment piece I used the witch image from Hero Arts Ghostly Greetings set.



I again used Hero Arts Ghostly Greetings set for the little tag on this Halloween treat that I put together for my sister.



The trick or treaters here have finished for the night and we had a lots less callers compared to any other year. So we've got a mountain of treats left - I might just have to put the kettle on for a cuppa and have some chocolate treats with it.

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So glad to see you posting again, Heather!! And glad you’re enjoying the papers I sent - I think we both hoard the stuff we send each other - LOL. Darling pumpkin carvings by the lads & I love the treat for Gillian! Thanks for the fun flip card and all the bits you sent!!

CinnamonSally said...

Good to see a post from you Heather, love your Halloween pumpkins great work by your boys. Love your card and the gift you made.

Lin said...

I've missed your wonderful creations, Heather, so I'm so pleased to find your post today! Love that card and your fun cup of treats!

Related Posts with Thumbnails