Thursday, September 29, 2011

Hanging Out on the Lily Pad

I was absolutely delighted when I received an invitation from Deborah and Vicky asking me to be a guest designer over at Lily Pad Cards. I said yes straight away as I love Lily Pad Cards!! There are always fun challenges going on over there and the blog is full of inspirational and fun posts. Lol, my Sunday morning wouldn’t be complete without taking a break to watch Vicky’s latest video with my cuppa and maybe a bickie (edited. Lin, bickie is slang for what we call a biscuit here but you'd call it a cookie) in hand!

So here is one of the cards I made for today using a few of my favourite stamps.

Happy Halloween from Owlenstein and Mumowly

If you’d like to see two more of my cards and the supply list\instructions for the above card, hop over to the Lily Pad where you will find them.

Thanks again Deborah and Vicky for having me over at the Lily Pad, I had a splashing great time there!

14 comments:

Patricia said...

Congrats Heather I'm so happy for you =)

Anette said...

CONGRATS on the spot-light! Great interview, Heather, loved getting to know you even better! And your cards are, of course, gorgeous!!!

Isha Gupta said...

Congrats Heather....I am so happy to see you at Lily pad...still smiling while writing. Lovely interview and photo:)

Patricia said...

Congratulations! This is great news.
I love the way you use these owls stamps I love your beautiful cards.

hugs,
Patricia

Lin said...

This is adorable, my friend! What's a "bickie"?? Okay, off to the Pad!

Karen said...

Congratulations Heather! Looking forward to reading the interview, and seeing more of your fab cards!

CinnamonSally said...

Huge CONGRATULATIONS Heather, so good to see a photograph of you at last. I can now imagine you sitting at your desk crafting. Love this card, the pumkin is fabulous.. all your cards anre stunning.

Tiffany Ervin said...

Isn't that just the sweetest little pumpkin, love how you did the mummy owl!

Anne said...

Wohooo and congrats to you Heather! LOVE this card- it's so darn cute!!

Dawn T said...

Well done Heather.... I get an email every time LilyPad posts so was excited to read all about you and see your wonderful cards... you so deserve the recognition.

Brenda said...

Great interview Heather! COngrats on being featured! I really love this fun card you made!

Trinh said...

Yay, congratulations, Heather!! Wonderful interview and that pumpkin card is so cute & creative!

Maureen Morton said...

Oh, dear Heather - congrats on the big recognition and spotlight! What a great interview. Now I feel like I really know so much better (and love ya even more!). And you are so darn talented and skilled! Love how you incorporate fabric and your little owlies. Thanks for sharing of much of yourself with us.

Deirdre said...

So fun Heather - congrats to you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails