Sunday, December 9, 2012

Spelling Bee Party set in Die Cutting for Paper Crafters

I was over the moon to have had a couple of projects published recently in Paper Crafts' Die Cutting for Paper Crafters magazine. The call for submissions couldn't have come at a better time, when I was about to start playing with my new Silhouette Cameo (thanks again P xoxo).

The first cut I made with the Cameo can be seen in a card on page 39 of the magazine, which involves some sprinkles and unusually for me is CAS! The second project I made using the machine is this one, a Spelling Bee Party Ensemble.

DSCN0067
Stamps (Hero Arts) - Picnic set & Be Happy set

The set took a little while to make but oh did I have fun putting it together using my Cameo and Cuttlebug! The photography and styling in any Paper Crafts magazine are always fab so I thought I'd show a photo of the set in the magazine.


I was delighted to spot my friend Trinh on page 42 of the magazine with what I think is the perfect retirement card! Die Cutting for Paper Crafters is a wonderful magazine packed full of brilliant projects and tips using a variety of die cutting machines. It also has a machine comparison chart and sandwich recipes which are invaluable.


Hope you are all having a great weekend!


12 comments:

Dawn T said...

gorgeous Heather. Congrats on your publication.

Nancy said...

Congratulations Heather! I can see why they chose this adorable set. Just so cute, and what an amazing amount of work! Love it!

Lin said...

Congratulations, my friend! These are just darling - the happy yellow is just what we need at this time of year!

CinnamonSally said...

Congratulations Heather and WOW what a stunning set you have made. All the pieces are amazing!!

Barb said...

Woo, hoo! Congrats on the pub, Heather! What a darling set! I love it! :)

Maureen Morton said...

Amazingly cute, Heather! And a huge congrats. These are so unique and fun - I can hear the happy buzzing from here. Love, love,love!

Rosemary said...

what a fabulous set, heather!! i can see why pc picked it for publication!

Isha Gupta said...

Huge congrats Heather. Love love this set :)

Sue McRae said...

Congrats on your publication with this fabulous project. This cute little bee is always a smile maker.

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

What a great set, Heather! So exciting to be published again and this time with the Cameo cuts - woo, hoo!

Deirdre said...

AMAZING creations - congrats on the publications.

Trinh said...

Your set is awesome, Heather! All the time was well worth it. Congrats, my friend! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and splendid new year!

Related Posts with Thumbnails