Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! It has been such a long time since I blogged, but between being busy with other things and wonderful weather which I've been sure to made the most of (never know when the rain will be back again!), I haven't been stamping much recently.

Anyway yesterday my friend Linda hosted a fun scramble over at the Hero Arts Flickr group. At the mention of the word scramble, I seem to turn into a complete butterfingers but had a great time with Linda's paper piecing theme. A little earlier in the day I had made some chocolate and cornflake Easter nests and added mini eggs, so I thought I'd bag a few and add a paper pieced tag.


Stamps (Hero Arts) - CL758 A Little & B3837 Bunny Basket

I pulled out some card in spring\Easter colours and embossed and paper pieced the various parts of the tag. Then I added a little bunny on foam pads and after punching a hole in the top of the tag added some fibres. I don't know what the fibres are but they feel similar to raffia and are in the shape of twine. I'm submitting this card into A Blog Named Hero Layer Cake Challenge and Simon Says Stamp's Animal Antics Challenge.

I'm not the only one enjoying the glorious sunshine here. The garden seems to be full of ladybirds this year

Ladybird

and the flowers and shrubs are showing signs of soaking up all the lovely sunshine too!

Beautiful Day

IMGP2812

IMGP2815

Hope you're enjoying lovely weather wherever you are:)

3 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Love your sweet little treat bag Heather!! You photos are beautiful, we also have been having amazing weather and like you I have enjoyed it and not had time to craft. Its raining here today so I must get creating!

Caryl @ cinnamon holiday workshop said...

That is a cute tag for your treat bag. AND your flower photos are gorgeous.

Teresa Kline said...

this is the cutest tag, I luv it! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Related Posts with Thumbnails