Monday, April 27, 2015

I'm Nuts About You

I thought it would be fun to join in on Simon Says Stamp's Clean and Simple Challenge and as I wanted to make a card for my hubby, pulled out one of the cute animals from Hero Arts Missing You set.

IMGP5532

Stamp set - Missing You (Hero Arts)
Die set - Bundle of Stitched Shapes (Simon Says Stamp)


After die cutting the rectangular panel with a die from Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes set, I stamped the sentiment. I then punched the tiny heart, applied a layer of clear Wink of Stella and adhered it to the card. The squirrel was stamped twice. I coloured the first image fully and just coloured the main body of the second image. After cutting out the pieces I needed, I layered the images with foam pads to add some dimension. Then I stamped and cut out the nut, and again used a foam pad to stick it onto the squirrel.

7 comments:

CinnamonSally said...

Fun card Heather, your hubby is sure to love this !!

Cindy C. said...

Very sweet card Heather!!

Virginia L. said...

Utterly adorable! I am NUTS about this card, Heather! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Clean and Simple Challenge!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling card, Heather - Philip will love it! Just love how you did the sentiment with the tiny heart!!

Jenna ♥ said...

Adorable card!!!

Dawn T said...

Love it Heather and I'm sure your hubby did too.

Monika Reeck said...

Dear Heather I dont know why my computer showing me the old post from you
and I have commented one by one haha
Funny computer
now about this card
SOOOO CUUUTEEEE!!!
love the CAS design too
ADORABLE MADE

Related Posts with Thumbnails