Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Love Tangle

I thought that the antlers on the cute little moose from the Missing You set were calling out for something to be tangled on them. Hopefully for some of my Christmas cards I'll dangle Christmas lights on them, but for the moment the moose is tangled in love.

Today I ended up making two cards, a mini one which is 3 inches square and a normal sized one. They are basically the same card but there's a little difference in the hearts.


Stamps (Hero Arts) - Missing You & Celebrate Everyday

To start I stamped the moose and then the sentiments. The moose were coloured with ProMarkers and to make the images/sentiments pop a bit more I went over the outlines with a fine tipped felt pen.


Stamps (Hero Arts) - Missing You & Celebrate Everyday

Then I stamped the hearts and added some hand stitching using embroidery thread. To finish I added glossy accents to the eyes and on one heart a bit of colour and some diamond stickles.

I'm submitting these cards into Hero Arts One Layer Challenge and A Blog Named Hero One Layer Challenge.

5 comments:

Lin said...

Loved finding this first thing this morning, Heather - he made me smile BIG! Adorable!

Sue McRae said...

How cute is this...love your creativity!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Darling moose cards, Heather! The stitching with the heart looks great on both cards!!

Sarah G said...

You know how much I love this moose, Heather! What a fab idea to hang the heart from his antlers - beautiful stitching too. Thanks for sharing him with us at A Blog Named Hero :)

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

I think I just melted by looking at this super cute card!!!

I loooove it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails