Tuesday, July 29, 2014

There's No One Like My Favourite Artist

Unfortunately, I can't draw but I did ask my favourite artist, my son Mark, to draw some quirky images for my cards and I'm delighted with what he came up with!


Dog image - by Mark
Stamps - Critters at the Dog Park (Lawn Fawn) & Woodland Creatures (Hero Arts)


One of the first images he drew for me was this dog that I just love. After colouring the little guy with ProMarkers I added some glossy accents to his eyes and nose. For the oval panel I die cut some grass and added it to the blue background. The bones and paw prints in the background and the sentiment were embossed. To finish I just added a couple of enamel dots to the sentiment panel.

I'm submitting this card into Simon Says Stamp Emboss It Challenge.

4 comments:

Rebekah Weckerly said...

Too CUTE!!!!

Pam W Merwin said...

Love it! Mark is very talented :)

jenn shurkus said...

WOW! he should start his own stamp line ;) fabulous dog image and awesome card! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Super cute card, Heather! I love how you paired Mark's drawing with those stamps! What a darling dog Mark drew! I hope you uploaded it to your Cameo so you can print and cut more! Maybe Mark would draw me a cute cat :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails