Saturday, June 19, 2010

Introducing Toby

I just thought I’d show a couple of photos of my great pal Toby. He’s always happy, ready for a walk or play, eager for a snuggle and as you’ll see by the second photo, very patient!

Here he is trying to be a cool dude on the beach and ignoring the camera.

Brittas Bay, Co Wicklow.

A local charity had an appeal for used clothes and I was sorting though boxes of stuff that Mark and Adam had grown out of when I found this small jacket. The zip was broken and I wasn’t going to give it to the appeal so the lads decided to see if it fit Toby. Anyway he just looked so funny in it, I had to take this photo.



Have a great weekend wherever you are!!

14 comments:

Mary Dawn said...

he's beautiful! what kind of dog is he? such a cute face, i bet he's fun

Deirdre said...

Heather, that is just HILARIOUS.... Toby looks like lots of fun.

Lin said...

Adorable - made my morning!!

stampingandstitching said...

Thanks Mary Dawn, Deirdre and Lin! I know I’m biased but I think he’s a real cutie too and he is so good natured and fun. Mary Dawn, he’s a Cavalier King Charles and just turned two in May.

Rosemary said...

what a cutie, heather! he looks quite dashing in that jacket!!

Nancy said...

There is nothing like a puppy to light up your life! Toby is just adorable and I am sure he will provide years of unconditional love and fun!

Suzanne C said...

LOL! Love the jacket. Me and my DH had a chuckle.

Barb said...

Hi Heather! I've often times wondered if you have a blog. I was looking at Lin's beautiful card here http://www.flickr.com/photos/bearpaw14/4716122478/in/pool-heroarts and she mentioned you, and how lovely your Large Flower cards are with a link. I clicked on that link, thinking it would lead me to your photostream because I wanted to look at your amazing cards again. Well, to my surprise and delight, the link led me here! I love these photos of your dog! He is so adorable and very soft looking! What a sweet face he has! So funny in the jacket! Made me giggle! I'm very glad I found your blog! I'll be by to visit often! Hugs! :)

Nat said...

Love your blog and these photos of your cutie are super sweet. Love the picture of toby sporting the jacket!!

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Hi Heather - great photo of Toby, the image of "cool"! Hope you, Philip and the boys have a great Father's Day! Hugs, Linda W.

Jill said...

HE IS ADORABLE! Seriously, what a cutie-pa-tootie!

Virginia L. said...

Toby makes me smile. He is quite a "character"!!

Monika Reeck said...

Hi Toby.....he is cute dear....

Marilyn said...

He is so charming, Heather! I'm thinking Darth Vader...maybe! (in the jacket) Love it!
Hugs, Marilyn

Related Posts with Thumbnails