Thursday, June 17, 2010

PaperPlay Challenges DT

I have some really exciting news to share - I am joining the PaperPlay Challenges design team! I'm really looking forward to making cards\projects and seeing all the entries for the challenges.

PaperPlay Challenges has a great weekly challenge which is set each Thursday. So if you would like to join in the fun, you can find the current challenge (Something Old) here. I'm hoping to see you there!

My desk and supplies are covered with plastic sheeting (some painting going on) so hopefully I'll get to rummage under the plastic and post a card tomorrow!

12 comments:

Deirdre said...

Heather, soooo TOTALLY doing the happy dance for you. So thrilled you have joined the Paperplay gang! Congrats again....

Lin said...

Congratulations, girl! So pleased for you; I know you'll be a great asset to the team!

Sue McRae said...

Congratulations Heather, so excited for you!

CinnamonSally said...

Congratulations Heather, great news!!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Hi Heather..., I am excited that we're going to work together, along with Deirdre! :)

Monika Reeck said...

Big big Congrats dear Heather yay....you deserve it dear....hugs...(write you an email on Flickr mail :) )

Trinh said...

Oh, Heather, I'm so excited & happy for you! Cannot wait to your DT projects!

Anne said...

Wohoooo- how exciting for you Heather! I'll have to make the time to check out this weeks challenge- look forward to seeing your wonderful creations!

Deirdre said...

Is that Torc Waterfall? Looks familiar!

stampingandstitching said...

Thanks everyone so much for all the congratulations - I'm still on cloud 9! Very well spotted Deirdre, that's Torc Waterfall alright!

Suzanne C said...

Congrats! So happy for you and well-deserved! Can't wait to see your DT creations!

DustyPenny (Joy Ott) said...

Congrats, Heather! Love all of your fabric cards, too. Hugs.

Related Posts with Thumbnails